This means that your product was removed for breaking a marketplace guidelines, specifically rule #7:
7. Selling products with copyright / trademark content that you do not have a license to use is not allowed. This also includes having copyrighted material anywhere on your listing's store page.
We do not allow anything copyright or trademarked in your products or in the product listing.
You can learn about what copyright and trademark is here.
If your product has copyrighted or trademarked items this is what you have to do to have it re-listed:
- Remove any items, images, textures that violate this rule in your product.
- Remove any images or videos anywhere the copyright / trademark in your product listing, you may blur or censor the images or video if they cannot be retaken.
- Check that all instances have been removed. Check again. Your support ticket will simply be closed if there is anything that breaks the rules visible.
- Open a support request so that the support team here can review it.